US Model M1903 A4 Rifle
New made M1903 A4 Rifles are original U.S. issued receivers and turned bolts married to new manufactured walnut wood “C” stocks and accessories. Each receiver is carefully drilled and tapped for use with a new made replica of the original “Redfield” rings and mounts and the M73G2 Scope made by Hi-Lux/Leatherwood, which is an exact copy of the M73B1 scopes used on the 1st model of the 1903 A4’s. Mint condition grey parkerized finish and new made Criterion barrels make this rifle true to the original, collector grade, and ready for competition!
These rifles are assembled and tested in the spirit of the original issued US rifles, and hold true to the quality that US Soldiers defended us with during WWII and beyond.
Each rifle features:
• Newly manufactured 24" Criterion Barrel
• New Made M82 Optics
• New US Made Walnut Wood "C" Stock
• Original US inventory M1903 Smith Corona or Remington Receivers
• Original M1903A4 Bolts refurbished, turned, individually fitted, and headspaced for dependability and safety
• Mint Grey Parkerized Finish
• User Manual
|Date Adopted:||14 January 1943|
|Weight:||9.13 lbs. (Without Optics)|
|Muzzle Velocity:||823 mps (2700FPS)|